Silver Lining

I am developing a slight obsession with metallic silver. I think it is fantastic, it can be dressed down and subtle or add a real "WOW" factor to your outfit. I would love to own some of these amazing pieces! Some of them are a real steal now they have gone into the sale! 



Silver Lining


Paco Rabanne metal chain dress
£4,350 - stylebop.com



Miss Selfridge jacket
£27 - missselfridge.com


Plaid skirt
newlook.com


Sass & Bide super skinny jeans
£43 - sassandbide.com


Unique skirt
£235 - topshop.com


Silver metallic shoes
uk.drmartens.com


Zara ankle strap flat
£18 - zara.com



Givenchy gray handbag
£1,330 - mytheresa.com


Stainless steel necklace
£245 - tuchuzy.com



2 comments:

  1. I love pretty much everything in this post, I love silver/holographic stuff at the moment.

    Alice // www.whatalicewore.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it is so easy to wear as well!

      Delete